11/07/2013

Making an animal alphabet.

Hi everyone! I love to draw seamless patterns. What is it? It is continuous or uniform in quality; combined in an inconspicuous way pattern. The picture repeats itself and form uniform background. Pattern design are used to make background in website, are used in clothing, wallpaper, fabrics and other print ads as well.
I have hundreds of patterns in my portfolio. You can find fabrics with my artwork in my Spoonflower shop.
This is an example of a seamless pattern:


And this is an example of the fabrics with my patterns:


I really like having tissues designed by me ..

But I decided to take a break and I started a new project. It is the animal alphabet. It is very funny to draw animal characters and I hope that it will be useful for a lot of children :)

I have some cards already and I want to show you my project. I’d love to know what you think about my alphabet. Please let me know in the comments!



Have a nice summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment